- Farm walks and talks with Mark about farming practice and managing the land through environmental stewardship.
- Terrain and distances are moderate and suitable for KS1 upwards. A Tramper is available by prior arrangement.
- Beacon Fell Country Park is adjacent to the farm (5 minute drive or 30 minute walk by public footpath, which goes through the centre of the farm). Groups could consider visiting both places on the same day – Bowland Visitor Centre.
- Wildlife watching including, with luck, brown hare, roe deer and farmland birds.
- Interaction with animals.
- Surfaced paths from the Outbarn up and around the farm.
- Farmer led walks and talks can easily be arranged with Mark, who has a vast expanse of knowledge which he is willing to share.
- Tramper and wheelchair routes are easily accessible too. Tramper hire available.